Friday 26 August 2011

Busy bee x


I don't know about you, but I love going to open studio events and taking a peak at how creative people work. I have been a busy bee putting together brochures and have taken a couple of snapshots of my work in progress. They are not the most professional of images but definitely capture my messy desk and all of the bits and pieces that I include in my press packs and promotional packages to buyers...


I've invested in a super duper printer so that I can print out all of my brochures as I need them and can also add extra pages when I design new products...you can see my newest product the 'time for the tea party' cushion above...



My friend Danielle, (who incidentally designed my gorgeous look book) introduced me to the most amazingly useful little tool...a bone folder (not real bone of course!) this is part of my essential kit to fold paper and cardboard perfectly...


Here I am putting everything together... x

1 comment:

Ahipara Girl said...

I've found your blog today and have been reading it between all my family centred stuff. I'm working hard to start my own business while raising three boys and supporting a busy husband. You are very organised and produce lovely products. Its all very inspiring. Keep up the great work. x