Friday 2 September 2011

Crafty trail x


I am writing my blog today from cupcake, this is my refuge when staying in the house with Baby Jake becomes a bit lonely. Cupcake is a family centre just around the corner from my house and we come here to do baby yoga, sing nursery rhymes, dance about to music and to meet other mums and babies so I can have a chat and Jake can have a gurgle! Today I had the brainwave to bring my laptop to try and do a bit of work whilst Jake has his nap.

I have managed to send a few emails and start working on a new tree design for the urban garden range...very exciting, I have a lot more work to do but will give you a sneak peek when I have made a bit more progress.

If you are in London next weekend (10th and 11th September) you really should head to the Thames Festival, it is a wonderful celebration of the city with dancing, singing, racing on the river as well as delicious feasts and a fantastic arts festival. There is also a crafty trail this year and as a member of We make London I have donated some small prizes for the goodie bags as well as a bigger prize for the winner. My badge maker has been put to very good use!



If you take part in the crafty trail activities you could receive one of my super cute badges as well as lots of other treats from designer makers in the city.


I am really looking forward to heading over to the festival and taking part in lots of the exciting events...


Maybe I will see some of you there...x

No comments: