Friday 26 August 2011

Save the Children x


Hello...sorry it's been a while since my last post, it's proving more difficult than I anticipated to juggle a new baby with a baby business...they certainly both need a lot of time, love and attention to grow and thrive! On the 'mummy' side of things me and Jake have been to baby yoga, crafty tales (a kind of singing, dancing, musical class) and story time at the library and on the business side I've been busy sending out orders and approaching some new shops.

I then decided to combine both baby and business together and myself and Jake popped down to our local charity shop to deliver lots of last season's stock that are slight seconds.


Off we went to the Save the Children shop with our bags of goodies. Hopefully they will be able to raise a few pounds for a very good cause.


Here you can have a sneaky peak of some of the bits and pieces I took. Lots of little tree and vintage bow key rings and some sweet pea stripy purses. Take a look if you live near by, you can pick up a bargain and it is completely guilt free retail therapy because you are supporting such a great charity x

No comments: