Friday 12 August 2011

Made in Clerkenwell x


Hello...sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, I have been staying with my parents in Manchester and without my lovely laptop. It was so nice to have a change of scenery, not to mention lots of yummy cakes made by mum! Jake enjoyed spending time with his cousins and his first dip at the swimming baths, but now I'm back in London and back to work! It is that time of year when I start to think about craft fairs, I have just finished my application form for 'Made in Clerkenwell' which is one of Craft Central's events. If you haven't visited any of Craft Central's fairs before I would really recommend them, particularly if you are looking for special Christmas presents. I love buying handmade gifts and it is the perfect place.



I haven't taken part before and the application form said that presentation was very important so I decided to pop my application into a drawstring bag and decorated it with some of my badges. Places are limited so please keep your fingers crossed for me...



I also popped in one of my new postcards, hopefully it will be eye catching! I am also applying for Selvedge Christmas fair and Spirit of Christmas so I will keep you posted on my progress. I love taking part in fairs as it is great to meet my customers face to face and get lots of feedback x

No comments: