Wednesday 12 October 2011

Renegade - part one x


What a lovely, if slightly hectic weekend I had at Renegade. Unfortunately I didn't take any proper photos once I was all set up as suddenly I had a flurry of customers and completely forgot. So you will have to make do with some work in progress shots that I was sending to my other half so he could see how I was getting on...they should give you an idea of the finished stand.



You can just about see my mum peeking out from behind the display, I really couldn't have done it without her...


And finally some closer shots of my cushions...I had some very interesting chats about my Melancholy tree cushion which seemed to divide people with its terribly sad story about his lost love and very glum face. I personally love Mr Melancholy tree and think it is good to balance the super sweet Happily Ever After tree and You and Me tree with a small touch of sadness and let's face it we all have our melancholy days from time to time and it is nice to know that the Melancholy tree is there to empathise..! Thank you to the lovely ladies who have given my melancholy friends a new home...he really is a very special little tree x

I will be back tomorrow to blog about some of my lovely neighbours at Renegade and to show you a couple of my purchases...night night x

No comments: