Wednesday 5 October 2011

Renegade here I come...x


Super busy getting ready for Renegade craft fair at the Truman Brewery this weekend. I have been printing, sewing, stuffing and now packing...As you can see it's all hands on deck as Baby Jake has helped me do a quick stock take!


He was slightly concerned that I might accidentally pack him in one of the bags...


Do pop by...there are so many super talented designers and makers taking part it will be an inspirational and fun weekend. I am slightly worried that I will do so much shopping that I will come home with more stuff than I sell. I am particularly looking forward to seeing Alice Gabb and would love to buy one of her handmade bears...Captain Bert is my favourite! I am also excited to have the talented Julia Pott as my next door neighbour as I have been a fan of hers for a long time! Please come and say hello...x

No comments: