Sunday 30 October 2011

Getting ready for Spirit of Christmas x


Oh my goodness, I can't remember the last time I was so busy...I really underestimated the work involved in taking part in so many fairs...I am in the middle of getting ready for the Spirit of Christmas fair at Olympia next week, which I'm super excited and extremely nervous about. I have just received my beautiful new Love Apple tea towels from the screen printers and have had them printed in lavender as well as the usual dusty pink. I really like them and just need to tie them with twine and add a little apple badge and story tag to complete them for the fair...

Earlier today, when my 'to do' lists were getting quite out of hand my other half decided it was necessary in fact essential that I had some fresh air and a break from any kind of design or crafting so bundled baby Jake and I into the car and we headed to Richmond park for a much needed change of scene....



Bliss...he was right! Just a couple of miles away from home and I felt the weight lift off my shoulders and put everything back into perspective. As my mum always tells me 'everything is going to be ok...' and she is usually right. What a beautiful autumnal day with piles of leaves to stomp through and a bench for a rest and a cuddle break...


A lovely couple of hours and now daddy is in charge and it is back to work for me! Just a few more make one/ kits to put together before bed and then packing everything into boxes before heading to the fair to set up bright and early on Tuesday morning. Please do stop by and say hi...I am at stand GL51, mention that you follow my blog and I will give you a 10% discount. Sweet dreams x

1 comment:

Laura Adkin, Dream Box Interior Design said...

Lovely tea towels and images. And I know how you feel, but a break and fresh air always put things into perspective and bring a new breath of energy. X