Sunday 24 July 2011

Welcome to my little world x




Hello and welcome to my world... let me introduce myself, I am Kate and this is my family enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

This is my first post, hopefully the first of many... but as you can see I have my hands quite full at the moment with Jake, my six week old gorgeous little boy. I started one/of a kind boutique several years ago but after a few problems with manufacturing my designs as well as moving house and starting a family it got put on a bit of a back burner. I am now really excited to be back on track and launching a new collection of tea towels and cushions alongside the brooches and hair slides that I was known for previously. I have also developed a new concept... the urban garden, which I will tell you more about shortly along with my exciting partnership with the charity Trees for Cities so do call back soon x

No comments: