Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas fairs...x


Oh my goodness, what a busy bee I have been over the last few weeks...I am slightly worried that my poor baby will have forgotten who his mummy is, although he has been extremely well looked after by my other half and his adoring grandparents! Following on from Renegade and Spirit of Christmas I then popped over to Clerkenwell for the Craft Central open studio event and then to Notting Hill for the Design Fair...



It has been a very busy time but also extremely enjoyable. Nothing beats meeting your customers face to face and getting instant feedback on your work. I got some good constructive criticism and also lots of lovely compliments particularly on my urban garden range and cushions. I had lots of special offers as I know people are really watching their pennies at the moment and it was wonderful to see so many of you doing some of your Christmas shopping with one/of a kind boutique...



My favourite product is the melancholy tree as I love the idea of adopting a sad little tree who is all alone in the forest and giving him a cosy new home. He now comes with a 'happy face' badge in a little pouch as well as his 'glum face' badge so once you have given him lots of lovely cuddles, you can change his sad face for a more cheery one. It made me very happy to see so many melancholy trees going off to their new homes...x

No comments: