Wednesday 23 November 2011

New trees growing in the Urban Garden...x


I am super busy at the moment wrapping and packaging up orders as Christmas shopping seems to be well underway. I particularly enjoy parcelling up my little trees complete with their story tag and tiny badge to send to their new homes all over the country and in some cases all over the world as I sent a Miss Peabody to Washington yesterday and a set of Tree Triplets to Guernsey!

It is nice to think of the trees arriving and being unwrapped and displayed in all kinds of different places and I hope that their new owners will read the stories and have a little smile! All of my trees are limited edition and when Spring arrives I will be working on some new designs to add to the collection. I have already begun sketching a 'You are lovely' tree as well as a new arrival tree to celebrate babies born in 2012...


The little tree triplets...Percy, Pippa and Sue have been very popular so am wondering about a little twin set of trees, along with maybe a sleepy tree or dreamtime tree...


I would love to know what you think...any ideas for new little trees to bloom and blossom in the urban garden range..? x

11 comments:

Jane S said...

I would love to see an apple tree... these gifts would be lovely for a particular type of teacher!

DresdenFae said...

How about the concrete survivor?

Savanna T said...

What about a Regal Royal Empress for the urban jungle?

Hannah said...

These are so cute! What about a lemon tree?! You can have lots of imaginary sunshine!

Pauline said...

Your work is really beautiful.
The trees and words are lovely.
Pauline

Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me said...

My favourite book as a child used to be The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. A truly lovely story. Maybe a Giving Tree? Or just a happy/smiley tree? :-)

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

Hi Kate,
was nice meeting you at craft central last week, I hope you have recovered from the show, I went straight into 2 more, a madness really. Keep in touch and I will se you around. Marga

Renee A. said...

How about a cherry blossom tree? I really love your little trees...so pretty!

reneealam@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and excellent design.

Anna @ Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me said...

After just receiving my package from you, I am suggesting a 'Flutterby Tree'....because the attention to detail and beautiful wrapping made me flutter inside.

Jody Atkınson said...

Eenıe meenıe mıney & Mo: set of 4 trees because there all soo beautıful ıts so dıffıcult to choose! :) Also somthıng else that came to mınd: 'MaGıCaL, EnChAnTed and WıShInG' tree's xx and also SeCrEt,HoPe,LuCkY tree's xX Jody P.S love the way your work ıs evolvıng :) :) :)