Friday 9 December 2011

Spreading the word...x


I'm well aware that many designer makers are featured in lots of magazines and blogs but as a relatively new face on the block I'm not really at that stage yet so when my good friend sent me a photo of my name in the Evening Standard newspaper I was thrilled and this was followed my a picture of my dearest Melancholy tree cushion in West London living...yey x



Here you can see my little press snippets which will hopefully soon be joined by more as January and February are going to be all about the press release...as well as working on some new designs. I have also been featured on some really lovely blogs...please check out the links. Craft Central's blog, Amelia's magazine, the super talented jewellery designer Sarah Hallowes and last but by no means least a super lovely customer Anna, who writes a wonderful blog Creative mischief and me who wrote a simply gorgeous post about my packaging...

Thank you everybody, you have made me very happy x

No comments: